Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lost moment :S

Felt so sluggish today -- from the point I woke up from a short nap just now. Felt tired and refused to get up but looking at those magazines piling up on the floor, I know I have to get up and get ride of them today :S

Miss mum so terribly today -- maybe because that this bad daughter has realized that she hasnt been spending much quality time with the mother lately. Although I called home often, 3 to 4 times a week but those phone calls were nothing when I went home over the weekend and spent time with her :)
Something hits me hard and I told myself that I will spend more time with her after this and make her happier.. I love you mom :)

It's been a very quiet week since last Monday till today -- for me. Guess it is a moment for my head to relax and get hold of some reality for myself.. Time for me to think over things in my life at the moment and determine what I really wanted and what can I achieve..

Had some bad dreams lately -- chased by a big snakes, arguments with Kent, mom was sick, I died in accident and etc... not forgetting few dreams related to my ex (Oh, the point is, whenever a dream has his appearance, I consider it as a bad dream -- why in the world / hell do you still wanted to dream about those human being? :S)

Going back to work tomorrow... cant wait to do some testing with Brazil, Czech Republic and Dubai... Another day :)

Have to get back some inspiration to work and write :)

Love,
Shin :S

No comments: