Monday, September 28, 2009

So called father.. I had enough!

From the moment my mum told me what had happened -- I hate him for the rest of my life.
He has not been a good father since we were born -- been abusing my mum since they got married, left us 6 years ago and now, he's back doing more harm to mum.

I cant believe he has not realized his mistakes and all the sins he had got himself into and now he is making me hating him more. He's trying to sell off the house in Raub and get rid of my mum from there.

I swore to myself, when the day comes and he's dying, I will not even step into his grave -- perhaps this is my biggest sin but I had enough of this idiot man treating my mum this way, making her sad every time.


4 comments:

KK said...

shin.....dun worry too much on those stuffs....like wat u said...it has been so long....deal wif it as it comes..other than that...dun take it till it so seriously.....as...we live life only once....stay happy kay..and send my regards to your mom...hope she is fine too..u too kay....

Anonymous said...

forgive make happy

Shin said...

forgive is just bullshit.

Shin said...

do not need to act noble and pretend