Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sleepy...

As I started to talk about mum in the car, it reminds me so badly about the argument we had last Saturday morning... Guilt filled my heart as I couldn't be patience enough when mum started to said things that was untrue about me or laming me for things that go wrong. The one question that always pop up in my mind which i couldn't answer -- "Why must I be the victim of accusation, always??"
Tears started to make their way out from the corner of my eyes as I tried hard to suppress them -- no, I cant cry now especially in the car while Kent was driving or else he'll freak out.. I just keep silent as I always do when something is bothering me or when I was thinking of something deeply...

Sometimes, I really do be in the state of silence... it helps me think clearly of the people and things around me carefully.. It helps me relax when I was unhappy and doesnt know how to handle a certain situation..

11.57PM... forcing myself to stay awake -- erm... think I cant stand the exhaustion anymore... cant even write my blog correctly already.. shall continue tomorrow morning :)

Nite everyone and God bless...

Love,
Shin :)

No comments: