Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Gruuuuu..... Grruuuu....

Was a bit lazy when I started to think about going down to the gym -- boring place with 4 glass walls surrounding you... sometimes I felt suffocating inside :P
But no use la... Since Kenneth showed me the big loop in Taman Paramount, I ran for 2 rounds and guess what... I'm addicted to running d.. I would say that running at the park is indeed more challenging than running on the treadmill :P

Tried my best to complete the 5km run on the treadmill -- it took me 39.28 minutes... the timing was so bad (memalukan also) as I used to did around 20 to 25 mins back in school... maybe sudah tua d :P

My stomach is growling now making sounds like "Food! Food! KFC! KFC! McD! Hokkien Mee! Lobak! Rojak!" hahahaha... Think I'll go cook a mee now to feed my stomach :P

Nite everyone.. :)
May tomorrow be another happy hungry day! :P

Love,
Shin :)

No comments: