Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A day I Love :)

Never thought I'll get a flower from Kent today, we'll sometimes surprises did happened and you felt it with your heart and not brain :)

Been for courier ride for the past 2 days -- tiring -- but somehow it was fruitful as I learned a lot about their busy routes and it sort of spark up my mind to think of ways to improve their PUD (Pickup & Delivery) Performance as well as the route management... I have to learn more on this...
erm..... if only I knew I would be staying longer with this company then it might motivates me more to get myself busy with all these information :)

Feedback feedback -- overall when the couriers found out that I will be leaving (contract ends) in 3 more months -- not knowing whether they will rener it or not, they wasnt very happy with it.. Questions asked would be "Who am I going to deal with about that stupid reweigh machine?", "Who's gonna help me with the system problem?" and etc... Overall, none of these questions were valid enough to keep my contract alive. Just smile :)

Saranjit from HR was asking for my resume the other day -- Am Investment Bank is hiring -- she said that if i wanted the job (I dont even know what's the portfolio of the job), just send her the resume and the job is mine! Wow! Not bad... but the location is at Jln Raja Chulan -- a very hectis and traffic jam location. You can drive there -- you have to leave very early and get home very late to not stuck in the jam... You can take the public transport -- LRT PUTRA from Taman Bahagia / Kelana Jaya --> KL Sentral --> swith to KL Monorail --> Bukit Nanas ... not easy... but no choice if DHL not going to retain me :S

The week before, Sir Yuz dropped by in KL with Mr.Lobo (hahahah) and we had dinner together -- Dilla and Hasrul were in the group too! :)
It was a very entertaining, memorable and informative evening we had. News about our campus, lecturers, courses, the new students, some gossip and etc etc were the topic of the evening and we all were laughing throughout the dinner... Good to see that Sir Yuz has been promoted ( as what we had always waited for) and other lecturers were doing fine too.... the only one I miss now is Mr.Zul -- manalah manusia ni..?? :S
I hardly forget what Sir Yuz, Sir Tam and Mr.Zul thought me in their classes.. all were my fav subjects.. And I would really love to continue my master in any of those someday :) If only God bless me with that opportunity :)

Thursday -- I'll be meeting Uncle Stephen. Really do miss him a lot since I last met him back in Labuan somewhere in March 2009. He has been a very good listener and mentor to me since the day I knew him and Auntie Siew Kim has been a very caring god-mum :)
Too bad that I dont even have the chance to meet up with Auntie (as it always happens) when she was here last week... maybe she was busy.. :(
I was very excited when Uncle told me that he's dropping by and we'll have dinner with him on Thursday then :P Told Elbert that I'll be bringing someone over.. hehe :P

Had a jog at the Paramount Park yesterday evening -- the big loop, not the regular loop -- and guess what, I was kinda addicted to it already :P
Going to get my new pair of running shoe soon... $300 flying away... :S If only my birthday is next week and I can get it as a present :P hehehhe... dreaming again :P

12.15AM -- time to go under the blankie :)
Guess Ken is still doing his laundry :P

Nite everyone and God bless us all :)

Love,
Shin :)

No comments: