Friday, March 6, 2009

Cracked!

I was sitting there and thinking -- how should I reply this stupid email. Ok, the story is as follow.. He sent the MC3000 scanner to Faeez for some application installation and guess what! The monitor screen was cracked! The first thing Faeez did was he ran over to Ops and showed me and the next first smart thing I did was to take my camera and snap some photos of it as evidence! So, the next day Faeez sent a mail informing them about the damage and guess what this idiot reply? "We always sent scanner for repair and never cases like this happen before. I have to investigate!"

Then at last I replied, "If the scanner is cracked due to poor shipment packaging, then this is definitely unacceptable! The scanner has to be wrapped with bubble wrapper or in a padded box in order to avoid it from being damaged as such. Repairing a cracked monitor is very expensive and FYI it costs us 250USD per unit. We are trying hard to save cost on maintenance and hence, this is definitely demotivating our effort!"... there are some other points in the email but I guess this is enough to be shared ... Sometimes, I just dont know how some people can made such mistakes with such simple process. Please la brader! Use your common sense! :S

Network maintenance tonight at 10PM, GDA maintainence on Sunday midnight, GDA another maintenance on next Sunday... Luckily, all these does not affect our shipment processing.

Been having bad dreams lately -- of me died in the dream, of my mom leaving me, of me falling over a cliff, of me crashing myself in an accident... wow! I didnt even manage to have a good night sleep for the past 2 weeks :S Guess I need a vacation now -- luckily I am going over to Labuan tomorrow, at least somewhere that i can wind up my head from the busy KL life :P

Mr. K had been smsing me today, but I just dont feel like replying him much due to what happened yesterday. I felt uncomfortable when he called, being grumpy (a lil bit) and I just dont know what or how cheer him up -- as i dont expect myself having the need to do so :S I mean I can cheer him up, but I just dont feel like doing so and in the end I forced myself to create topics to chat with him and make him feel better. Normally we wont be having any problem in conversationing -- we talked about everything and it clicks! Music, movies, cartoons, dramas, sports, pets, house, and especially food! :)

Maybe I was hoping to have someone that who is mature enough to be with, or maybe I am no longer in the state of needing someone to be with -- sometimes when I think of it, it kinda make me sick :S I felt more comfortable being by myself, honestly. Doing whatever I always wanted to do without someone standing behind me pulling my sleeves and said "NO" or "STOP". I miss the feeling of being independent and I am enjoying it as well as growing up more with it :)

Vachala asked me again today, how's my future love life going on -- my response was "Jaw dropped with lots of ??? marks" hahahha... I said "Maam, I duit pun belum ade, kerja bertimbun, I tak ade masa la. Sesak nafas nanti! :P" As usual, she will dragged me to her place and start lecturing me on this.. haha... She's is really a nice lady and I love to talk to her :)

Ouch, need to sleep now, getting late and need to get up early -- heading to airport!

Nite ya all!

Love,
Shin :)

No comments: