Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tioman oh Tioman!!

Saw Lydia's photos on Facebook -- Tioman trip and it made me longing so much to go there for a short relax vacation. I am really looking forward to plan my vacation there no matter what, gonna save up money and Tioman, here I come!!

Few faces came into mind when I think of who to go there with -- Dilla, Elbert, Kenneth, Kwan, Yen or maybe my hometown gang! Aiya, dont know la... let me plan properly first :)

Got back from Labuan yesterday and felt relieved. I miss Auntie a lot as well as her cooking. I miss the moments me and the others (especially Kwan and Tink Tink) having fun camping in the living hall and have fun teasing each other. Really miss them. The trip back there was fruitful enough despite the fact that I was forcing myself to smile sometimes :P

Then when we ( Elbert, Evon and me) reached KL, Kenneth said he'll come and fetch me and coincidently that Elbert and Evon need a ride home so I was trying my luck by asking Kennth to send them home -- and he said no problem. The only thing that I felt guilty was that he just came back from the Gunung Irau camping trip on Sunday late evening and then he pula said he wanted to come and fetch me -- no tired ka this fellar? :)

After sending them home, we went to Bandar Puteri Puchong for lunch -- Indon Cuisine. It was great and I like that place a lot. The food was ok (with grade B+ given by me) just that the sambal belacan was not spicy at all and Kenneth was complaining about it :P

Then he pass me a SpongeBob key chain he bought for me from Lego. It was so cute. Hahaha, he got himself a Star Wars fellar but definately mine was nicer!

Today in office were kind bored as my mind was fully occupied with con-calls and meetings. I felt tired and sleepy with them arguing over something that had been discussed and agreed earlier -- sometimes this people just never stop.. Hahaha... :)

My trip back to Labuan, I didnt manage to get hold of Sir Yuz, Sir Tam and Zul. I guess they were busy as I were busy too :P I am looking forward to meet them soon -- Sir Tam said he'll come here soon and Zul is already back here in peninsula. Sir Yuz... bila la saya boleh jumpa sir and borak borak ar?? :S

Hahaha.. ok ok, going to dry my clothes and get some good rest :)

Nite ya all!

Love,
Shin :)

3 comments:

mohd yuszren yusak said...

tu la kan..silap timing shin, this week is the methodology seminar week the whole ssil busy with rehearsal since a month ago, plus submit exam question week.. ya la next time I turun KL , hope you guys are around , I think I want to eat sushi la this time ...

::::angenz:::: said...

if u have any free time,visit my blog yea..
i nk jd follower u,tp u xletak follower column..
angenzzz.blogspot.com

Shin said...

Angen.. dulu I letak tapi you tak nak jadi follower blog I, sekarang dah removed baru nak complain arr!! :P

Sir Yuz, sushi on me k.. :)
Really looking forward to see ya as this crazy business management mind wont stop working :P