Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Jammed.....

I was a bit reluctant to go back to Labuan actually -- as I really wish to set my mind free from something I dont even want to think about. However, I really miss Uncle Stephen and Auntie Kong, not forgetting my good looking buddy, Mr.Zul back there. I am really looking forward to meet them especially Zul, coz there's been a lot to gossip with him about :P

I need to travel to EPJ, Glenmarie tomorrow -- a bit lazy but thinking of my future, it motivates me more. There's been a lot to do, but I dont seem to be able to finish them yet -- applications upgrade, BRS, new cost saving implementation, AP TSP Audit and also some projects that I had been assigned as PM (Project Manager) that I must do well in. Oppss... nearly forget about the tickets cost saving project that I'm gonna run which will save us 13 euro per ticket raised -- roughly a month user will raise 30+ tickets... man, that's a lot!! :P

Today NKVE was very jammed... Had to be bad when I'm on the highway to get myself through the lane :P ... and my phone keep beeping -- sms from Kenneth telling me to be careful on the road. Yes sir! Will do! :)

Sree (IT Manager) was chatting with me, and he really supports me on my career path here in DHL. I was delighted to know that he gets positive feedback from people around about me working with them. Surin too, told me yesterday that, everyone (the managers and GSM) are trying to keep me in, he said unless I had something else in my mind :P ... I really need to push myself more for this period of time. There was one thing that Surin said and I wasnt sure what does he means -- "If we can get you to stay permenantly in this company, I can see you going far"... I'm not dare to assume anything yet as everything is still so vague.. :)

SMS came in again and Mr. Kenneth asking me to go to sleep :) ... Today, Sree asked me about Mr.V and Mr.Kits (OMG!).. and after my explaination, luckily Sree understands what I was trying to say -- I'm not interested! Hahaha... Please stop linking me with them, I dont even talk to them or deal with them in any project except with Mr.Kits sometimes due to PCGOP machine breakdown and so on... :S

Cant tahan d... need to sleep.... zzzzzzz.... :)

Love,
Shin :)

1 comment:

mohd yuszren yusak said...

So that means DHL wants you there la..I think you have a future there..at least a VP or managerial post in a couple of years..so just stay focus and you should be ok..
sure one la.weii haven't you learned anything..we have to think big..big means lots of money...money =power..
ya about labuan..once in a while ok la kot..the sea, the sand, the ketam....the sea again...