Saturday, February 28, 2009

Pet shopping!

I had been running all over 26th floor today disturbing people -- what they all responded when they saw me was "Shin!! You don't come near me! Or else I kenakan you balik!!" hahaha... almost everyone laugh when they saw us fooling around making fun of each other :P

It was a fun day at work -- semi-casual -- but the main point was that we all were having fun and laughing throughout the day. The biggest jokers were me and Faeez! :P

So, we had fun and it's time to say "Have a great weekend!" again but unfortunately I have to get back to work tomorrow :S

Went out dinner with Kenneth and before that we dropped by at the pet shop to look for a colar for my cat, Baby. There were so many cute puppies in there and I fell in love with them instantly :P Hehehe...

Had a great night out and am exhausted now :)

Nite nite everyone

Love,
Shin :)

No comments: