Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A fruitfull day... :)

From the moment I arrived in the office, on my notebook, and guess what -- my Outlook start buzzing me "New mails! New mails"... Haha.. of course it doesn't have that sound effect alarming me of new mails but mails just keep flowing in. Actually I had been working throughout the holiday -- 10 days of CNY break. Been accessing my mails at home and the big shit started to happened on last Saturday when the cargo scanner in Subang Gateway broke down... OMG...

Whatever it is, I manage it well -- liasing with the vendor and gateway, making sure everything and everyone is up to date. Though Gabriel, the gateway manager was making noise at me, I just have to turn a deaf ear over at him, most probably he just freak out of worrying that his facility wont achieve 100% reweigh this month :P... But what else can I do? The capasitor need to be chnaged and bad enough it was out of stock in the vendor's inventory -- they have to order from Singapore and it will only arrived on Thursday. Gab! Stop yapping! Surin, please reply Gab's email before I did! I might not know what lecture I'll be giving him :P Hahaha...

The relationship of me and my co-workers are indeed bonding, especially with my boss, Surin. I like to talk to him and sometimes he will make fun of me which all of us like it -- a part of the relaxation in office. Haha... I gained some goodfeedback from people around the office today. Some said they are glad that I'm here as there will always be laughter around and jokes for them to giggle about everytime the humour session begins :P

Today, Surin had finally asked me to fully take over all Ops applications from Salina. It will be my portfolio from this month on while Salina will be my mentor still. Although it a very big and heavy responsibility for me as I still not very sure of the business rules of each and every application there is, but I am indeed excited and motivated about it. I was thrilled! :P

Marcus gave a a block of chalk today. Chalk? Hahaha... You must be wondering what chalk and why he gave me chalk right? Well, it's not those blackboard chalk... it's rock clmbing chalk for the hand :) Guess I need to get a chalk bag soon and Kenneth already said that he would bring me to buy one :P

OMG, I am so tired today and sleepy now... Ok, heading to bed now! Sayonara!

Love,
Shin :P

No comments: