Saturday, January 31, 2009

MIssing them...

My heart felt heavy as I thought of tomorrow... I'll be leaving Raub for KL, started to work again on Tuesday. I guess this is the 1st time where my heart felt reluctant to depart from my friends -- hometown buddies that we had spent time growing up together. It was god that the festive season actually gave us all a chance to be reunited again -- to check out about each other, how's everyone and to share all those silly and funny memories we once had when we were younger. This was the 1st time I completely having fun and enjoying myself with them -- better than any year before where I lock myself at home watching tv.

I never had such great time with friends since I enter Uni -- no matter it's Uni mates nor hometown buddies. This time around was indeed a great opportunity for me to bond with them again :)

We started to gamble almost every nights -- just some simply games of blackjack and 'niu' with small bets :P .... As for the guys, 99% of them will be the drinkers and smokers after the girls went back home. Haha... sometimes I wonder when will they stop drinking and smoking... God bless :)

For the past few nights, friends hang out at my place, playing cards and then going to get some food back for late late supper a.k.a early breakfast around 4 to 5am... :P We were the night owls for few nights till our group getting smaller and smaller -- left me and Mun Wai only...

I guess Ken Mee misses us a lot too as Mun Wai me that Ken Mee called him for no reason yesterday just to chit chat and listen to his buddy's voice.. haha... I hope I wont be like Ken Mee -- gila liao!

Ok, going to take a short nap. DHL!! STOP CONTACTING ME! IT'S HOLIDAY! Hahaha... my co-workers from all around Malaysia and RO had been contacting me non-stop for info and solutions on some issues occured... Tiring day for me... :)

Love,
Shin

p/s: God, please bless my friends and family. May they have the best of the year -- wealth, luck, health and wisdom :)

No comments: