Thursday, January 22, 2009

Gong Xi Fa Cai!! :) Angpau mali.....

3 days more to go and it's Chinese New Year again... Still wondering what would happen this year, with all friends around and it's gonna be a long week a.k.a break for me too... Suddenly I just recapped something from last year...

Last year CNY wasnt a happy one.. although I was happy that my sis got married few weeks before CNY but as for my own personal life at that moment was totally sucks! Just a week before CNY last year, I was broke off from a 2 year relationship. The days back at home during the CNY was totally a set of gloomy and sufferings as well as 'pretending / acting' to be happy days.. You had to just pretend you are happy and nothing wrong is going on in your life that moment and it's really damn hard to go through. So, last year CNY is totally not my year and the coming one would probably be the best one so far.. hehe...

I really miss gathering with all m friends back at home. We grew up together, studied together, racing (motorbike) together, hang out at badminton court and mamak stall together till we all go seperate ways. Good enough that almost all of them already had a partner by their side where I am just happily being single at the moment :P

I took Hadi out for lunch today, since it's a farewell lunch for him, so I let him decide where he wanted to go. Without further endure, he said "Kenny!!"... so, we went to Kenny's Rogers for lunch. Throughout the time we discuss about our future career path, what he's going to do after his internship and what I'm going to do for the next few months and so on. Then suddenly he asked me about my ex. Should I tell him or not? He keep bugging me about it, so I just introduce this chap I once love to him -- what he's doing, his family, his studies and his favourite pass time. Hadi was laughing all the time listening to me as I made funny faces when I said out some words. He's not letting go the opportunity to asked me about Vincent too. "Apalah ko ni, kawan je la... kawan yang paling normal tu. Sebab I tak tahu camne nak communicate ngan dia"... was my answer and he didnt ask much after that as I guess he would understand what I meant... :P

I told Hadi that I would prefer to be with or hang out with someone who be who he or she is when they are with me -- not pretending something to impress me. No need to tell me what kind of music you listen to or what bombastic words you use in your speeches nor what extreme activity you do outdoor. Human and human relationship is all about comfort, trust and thoughfullness. Those are the main ingredients -- nothing else.

I just tried on my new rock shoes and I felt great when I tried to tip toe on the bed side to try out the pointed edge of the shoe. I can really stand nicely, firmly on the edge of the bed with just 2 or 3 cm! Wow... great!

Sleepy d... going to bed now...
Tomorrow will be a long day coz I'll be travelling home to Raub with my brother driving after work! Please pray hard for me as my bro's driving is scary! :P

Love ya all and Happy Chinese New Year,
Shin :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

crazy....like to show off

Shin said...

Better than you who are indulge in your own jealousy and has nothing to show to world. Scardy cat who uses 'anonymous' and trying to invade others writings.