Sunday, January 4, 2009

Rock Climbing Rocks!

"Put your left foot on that crack just next to the tree roots!"
"Where?"
"There! Just a few inch up where you are stepping now!"
"Ohhh... itu!"

Hahaha, those were some conversations I remembered during my climbing at Batu Caves this morning. Wow, it was a great experience and I really do enjoy it a lot!

It's a nature rock climbing -- meaning, a real outdoor at some rock hills climbing! Not those build in indoor climbing walls. I couldn't remember how high was the first wall I climbed and oh man, it is not easy! I had cuts on my fingers when I was gripping and trying to find cracks to grip, I had bruises on my legs when I bumped onto the rocky areas, and I bumped my head slightly when I was too nervous with my first climb! Hehehhe :P

My lower arms were so tired and numb after my first tried-out and the best part was, I felt so satisfied with my climb. Why? Hehe, there were 2 first timers today -- me and a girl name Maggie, but only me managed to reach to the end of the route today! I am kind of proud of myself (secretly) today... hehehehe :P

I am glad that Kenneth drag me into this and definitely I am learning it and enjoying it. Afterall the shits happened in life (imagine I am 23 now :P), I had started to love myself and my life again! Was chatting to Kwan and told him about the climb and he was excited too. He wanted so bad to join us but unfortunately he's in Sandakan now.

Ok ok... I am exhausted d... and my hand is tired... Nite everyone!

Love,
Shin :)

No comments: