Friday, January 16, 2009

Hungry day...

At last... it finally ended at 7:10PM. The LCB trial run had been started since 10:00AM this morning... Oh my God, in the CMC room, it was freaking cold and the trial run was so intense that we have to crack our heads thinking of the proper processes to be proposed in order to replace the current processes.

I had my breakfast this morning but I had skipped lunch due to some work in office and then I had no time for dinner as well coz I got back home around 9:00PM just now... I went to the gym around 9:10PM then had a 40 minutes of brisk walk -- now... exhausted :P

Tomorrow I'll go climbing again -- this time it would be an indoor wall in 1 Utama, Camp5... We will be climbing from 12pm till 6pm... wow! I'm excited about it already! Hehehe...

Got to sleep earlier now... :)
Nite everyone...

Love,
Shin :P

No comments: