Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My new rock climbing shoes..

Recently, fell in love with this new sport -- rock climbing... and at last Kenneth managed to persuade me to get my own shoe rather than keep on wearing my own sport shoe or the one rented from Camp5... Ok, in the end I give in and buy my own pair. It's from Rock Pillars and it's orange color :P Anyway, please don't ask me about the price, but what I paid for today is definitely much cheaper from the actual selling price :)

Been busy in office lately and am having slight confusion with the intern. She doesn't really as smart as she looks like and her expression during our (me and Surin) conversation wasnt even convincing at all. I'm a bit worried to hand over some task to her as I would prefer to do it myself and get busier. I guess, everyone had to be given a chance to learn something and I just hope she dont screw up what I had started! :)

Salina commented on Faeez beard today and it was funny that he came back to me and asked me through skype bout it. Salina was laughing when she read what he wrote. Basically it is important to keep ourself neat and tidy all the time, but sometimes, it's even more important to keep your ownself happy and comfortable rather than living out life towards what others expected. For me, he looks tidy enough to work and he's happy with it, so Faeez, cheer up and be happy k :)

Hadi having a hard time deciding his path after his internship... this Friday will be his last day. I shared with him that, honestly I was having a really tough time too when I was deciding and thinking hard where should I go after my internship last year. I received offer from SAS as well as DHL, and I had to made the decision of choosing the right one. DHL is offering me a contract job but something that I will enjoy doing -- Project Management... but SAS in the other hand if offering me a permenant full time job under Project Management too... in the end, due to some reasons and strong points, I had choosen to be in DHL. Now, the same feelings came back to haunt me again... What will happen if DHL couldnt continue my contract anymore? Will I be able to get hired by another company again during this economy situation? I am worried almost all the time, everyday basically about this but I am still performing hard to show them I am an asset to them and not just something temporary :)

Hope everything will be ok...

Vincent today asked me out for lunch, eh, not today, he asked today for tomorrow's lunch. Haha, unfortunately I had planned to do a farewell for Hadi. So I guess he had to wait then.. Was planning to order in dominoes tomorrow for Hadi's farewell lunch as Vachala would be a vegetarian and I really couldnt think of any other places to celebrate. I'm glad I got to know Hadi, he a really nice chap and I'm looking forward fo him to join DHL one day (Hope that i'm still around too :P)

Ok, going to check out my new shoe before I sleep... Take care everyone as CNY is just around the corner, 3 more days to go... I also nearly catch a fever yesterday, glad that now i felt better just with a minor migrain... :)

Nite ya all... God bless!

Love,
Shin :P

No comments: