Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Maggee again... :P

Had tried my super duper best to stop the urge... but in the end... it just happened automatically that my hand moved over to the kitchen cabinet and grabbed a pack of maggee.. :P

I wasn't hungry at all, but I just keep having this stupid urge to eat maggee today... since lunch till now. Haha, guess I have to set a stronger mind set towards food then :P

I had 'chu cheong fun' for breakfast then I had a beef burger and fries for my lunch. None of those seems to fill up my stomach up to even 50%. Guess my stomach had grown bigger in size?? Hahaha... But interestingly is that my weight keep dropping although I am having regular meals and had been eating a lot too lately... I guess my weight now is somewhere 47 to 48kg -- dropped 2 to 3 kgs... :P

Yesterday evening our department was having this gift exchange party for Christmas, New Year & Birthday -- at last!! Everyone get their presents from someone they didnt know. Let me recap what everyone get:
  • Shin -- Cranberry Body Shop Range :) Smells good!
  • Surin -- A Sheaffer Silver Pen
  • Salina -- A set of glass ware
  • Vachala -- A nice Pink erm... scarf or something like that :P
  • Hadi -- A nice tie
  • BK -- A set of tool kit
  • Raj -- A very pretty tie
  • GSM -- Hehehe... a Green Starbucks Mug (erm... I wonder who gave this... hehehe)
Oh, I couldnt remember what everybody else got. Memory low! Hahaha... Today I just found out that my present was from big big boss -- GSM and what a coincidence, because his present was from me! Hahah... I was happy to know about this. Funny! Then we had a group photo after the party. There's a theme for the party anyway -- everyone have to dress in WHITE or PINK! Sad enough that there are some who didnt dress up to the theme, even worse, some mistaken PINK as YELLOW!! Hello Surin!!! PINK ar... bukan YELLOW arrr...!! Hahahha :P But no harm la, my boss (Surin) was cute and funny anyway...

Ok ok... it's time for my beauty sleep... the 3o minutes of gym can be quite tiring sometimes :)

Love,
Shin :)

No comments: