Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009 New Year!

OMG.. From this moment onwards I will not go out to any countdown event in KL anymore! It was a interesting experience, but I dont think I can take it. Hahaha... of all the crowds and youngsters especially (as if I am not a youngster :P), the craziness they shown and all the rubbishes created was definitely a NO NO to me from no on. In my mind, I cant stop thinking of how the DBKL will clean up the place tomorrow, how would the news be tomorrow regarding all this mess, how dirty and irresponsible Malaysians are, how wasteful was it for them to buy the can spray to just spray at whoever that pass by, how tiring and wasting time it was, and blah blah blah... OMG, I sound like an old lady now :P I had a good time anyway, it's just a way to open my eyes for something I never encounter before :)

Anyway, watched d movie "Australia" and it wasnt bad at all. Great scene on the cow/bull herding! Definately fall in love again with Hugh Jackman, with his beard on. Indeed a sexy man, no wonder he's been voted as one of the sexiest man alive on earth! Hahaha... dont forget my Edward Cullen too!

Speaking of Edward Cullen, I am on the midst of finishing the Twilight novel. My findings were that the novel is definitely better than the movie and this caused some disappointment within me towards the movie now. There is a chapter about Charlise history which I think is very important to be shown in the movie as it's the part where audience would know about why and how the tradition of being a 'vegetarian' vampire begins and how great the effort of Charlise made to stay humanly (although he's already a vampire). It would be great if this was in the movie, but too bad is wasnt! Haih...

I love the novel so much and am looking forward to purchase the next sequel 'New Moon' next week in MPH. I found an interesting book in Times Bookstore in Pavillion too today. If I am not mistaken the title is "The Woman With The Wolf" or is it "The Wild Woman And The Wolf"?? It's a book which I am looking forward to read soon :)

Ok, I'm exhausted and need to rest now. HAPPY NEW YEAR ya all! May you all have a wonderful new year and may you all always be in a pink of health too!

Love,
Shin :)

No comments: