Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Some memorable friendships...

Had an hour of gym... tired basically, but my mind just couldn't stop thinking... of 2 person lately.

I was in the LRT so I turn on my iPod, stuck the earphone into my ear and pushed the play button. The first song that played was "Same Side Of The Moon"... It automatically reminds me of Ricardo. I realized at that moment that we had less conversation lately and I hope he's doing fine. Sometimes, I would just like to drop him an email asking how's the baby doing and how's work and etc.. But I am just worried my emails would left something on, lingering... :)
Hope he's in a pink of health and having fun with his work back in Philippines :P I was wondering how the baby girl doing now, I think she's already a month old by now :)

Then... when I was browsing through some pictures -- some old pictures, I realized that I still had this friend in my heart that I still couldnt forget about. Although it's weird of what had happened between us (even I wasnt so clear about it), I still hoping to be friends with him again, like 3 years ago... All this time, I never had him removed from my memory and I wish him well now. Hope he's doing the right thing and living well :) Oh, I had forgotten his name, he is Mohd. Arif B. Shariff. See! I still remembered his full name :P I used to call him Raksasa Arif (and he would call me Penguin Shin) and he was the best buddy I had before in my life :) God bless him please...

My friendship with another friend was always on and off since past 2 years -- Mr. Panda Foo, you are so hard to layan la... We were so close to each other when we were in 1st year, best buddies also. Foo would always buy me gifts whenever he go on vacations with his gang and would called me when he knew that I was damn sick during our first CNY in Labuan, 2006 I think. Hahaha... But I was lucky to have Leo around that time to buy me medicine and took me to the clinic. Leo even bought me KFC when I was well-behave and drink my cough medicine (he didnt know that actually I had skipped taking my medication) Hahaha...

Foo sent me a funny yet lovely hand-made card for my 23rd birthday. Inside the card were my pictures and my cat's pictures and some birthday wishes. In the card too, he wish me well and have a very 'sayang' me punya bf... Guess, the wishes just couldnt last for any longer coz after 14 days (2 weeks) from my birthday, I no longer have a bf that love me.. :) But I found someone who love me more -- that is myself. I found that I am loving myself more.. :) And I also realized that my cat, Baby also love me more! Wakakaka...

Someone said earlier in my FB that I wouldnt like adventurous guys and I would prefer adventurous activities as these activities will give me more self-confidence. Bull shit la really. The self-confidence was always there it's just that it had been suppressed by something which I didnt realize. There's no harm with adventurous guys -- adventurous in the sense of going out and do fun and challenging outdoor activities with me -- hiking, camping, white-water rafting, kite flying, visiting the zoo, go orchestra, watching ghost movie, jamming in the studio, kutip durian, doing volunteering work, gardening and etc... (I consider all thees are fun things to do ok :P) -- but not adventurous in the sense that the guy was being adventurous in multiple girls... haha... I had a friend who is adventurous in this sense, and we (me and all my hometown buddies) are wondering when the bubble will burst! :P Secret, couldnt tell you who she/he is! That's why defining the word 'adventurous' is important here...

Suddenly, I am thinking of Ramesh. What the hell is this fellar doing la?? Macam sudah sesat. Lydia Koh also -- guess she was really busy la coz she was complaining about her task last week. Hope she's doing well. :P I'm going to call Chun Ei later to ask him about the Langkawi trip. Suddenly I pula have to become the organizer -- teruk betul lah Mun Wai and Ken Mee... :(

Ok, am getting tired already! Nite everyone~

Love,
Shin :)

No comments: