Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hectic schedule :P

Tomorrow onwards, I'll be having a terrible hectic schedule. Let me see what's on the calender for Jan 09.
  • 8th Jan Morning --> eDec.Asia Application Training with the 4 gateways (Penang, JB, Subang and KLIA)
  • 8th Jan Afternoon --> LCB (Landed Cost Billing) discussion with Salina, Vachala and Jacky
  • 9th Jan Morning --> Team Monthly meeting
  • 9th Jan Afternoon --> OJB / JHB GTW TSP Audit Findings review with Salina
  • 9th Jan Evening --> Christmas / New Year Gift Exchange Party
  • 10th Jan Morning --> Relax myself at Starbucks, KL Sentral before heading back home to Raub
  • 11th Jan --> Travelling from Raub back to KL... Tiring
  • 12th to 14th Jan --> LCB Trial Run
  • 12th to 16th Jan --> Have to finish up 2 TSP reports!! :(
I couldnt write anymore coz my head is dizzy when thought of all these! Hahaha... but surprisingly, I enjoy my hectic schedule as I know I will learn even much more during this process!

Marcus came back to work today after his few days break from work, and I am glad that at least he's interested in rock climbing as I do. So, next time I can share infos about climbing with him and might as well ask some tips from him too :P
But too bad, he'll be leaving to South on Feb 1st with his wife and son -- he's been promoted to become the South Area Manager, meaning he'll handle and be in charge of everything in the South area. Congrats to him too!

I had maggee for dinner and I felt bloated already... Ate some fruits too, but still hungry... :P
Ok, I'm going to catch up with my reading and will sleep soon. Nite everyone!

Love,
Shin :)

No comments: