Sunday, January 11, 2009

The little kid and his dad :)

I saw this little boy and his dad in the LRT -- on my way back home to SS2. I think he's just around 5 or 6 years old, petite, with his red Ultraman shirt and pants on while he non-stop commenting on what he saw out the train's window to his dad. He asked his dad a lot of questions whereby I think someone without patience to kids would probably be annoyed -- but I found him cute in a way. His dad was a 40+ man with a kinda bold head :P and he would reply and explain to each and every questions his son asked...

I felt sweet in a way by watching them... and it eventually reminds me of my dad. I smiled when I think about him. I remember how he used to hug me when I was tired walking. He would carried me with his strong arms and I would wrapped my arms around his neck then I would not stop talking or asking questions to him (as like what the kid did in the LRT). Whenever he carried me in his arms, I could smelled the cigarate breath he had due to smoking and I dislike it. I would turn my face away whenever he breath.. hahha.... I was around 5 or 6 years old then... :)

I remembered how I used to sit on his laps when he came back from the farm. I dont know why I did that but it was a very spontaneous reaction or action that time -- guess I was still small then :)

I remembered how he used to hold my little hand and went downstairs at the Indian grocery shop to buy a tub of my favourite ice-cream -- Corn / Jagung flavour... He would asked me what I wanted and I would be busy playing with all those ice in the ice box :P Then when we got back at home, I would digged all the tiny corn out from the ice cream for myself and mom would knock me on the head for being naughty :P

I remembered when I was in Kindergarten, we were moving to a new house (the house I am staying now in Raub, Pahang -- 17 years ago) -- basically we need to clean the house before we move in. He bought me Play-Doh to keep me busy while I wont disturb the others doing their work. I still remembered it was a 3 little Play-Doh cans with Red, Blue and Green clays inside... :)

I remembered when I was in Form 2, he used to ride me to the grocery store to help him buy ciggarates on the Honda motorcycle.. On our way, he used to tell me a lot of stories which I never knew...

Erm... I wonder where he is now... I had told myself before not to think about him anymore after all those shits that had happened to us but today... I just couldnt stop myself from doing so.. I guess I am missing him today :(

Even worse, I am having migrain... perhaps due to the sleepless nights I had recently... :(

Love,
Shin :)

2 comments:

mohd yuszren yusak said...

Things happen for a reason shin...be strong,move on and dont repeat the mistakes...aiyaa shin you punya story sedih lah...my wife cry already

Shin said...

Aik... Cried d ah... I'm selling tissue here, high quality tissue... RM1 per pack only.. Hahaha... no sympathy but business minded only :P