Monday, February 9, 2009

Vaentine's Day -- 5 more days to go! :P

Valentine's Day -- another event to be grieved by those who are single... Aiks! I am single too!! :P Actually, there's some bitter and sour feelings deep inside whenever I heard people had plans during their Valentine's Day celebration with their gf... Yes, you are right, those plans I heard came from all my male buddies -- asking each other whether it is good enough to buy this flower and that teddy bear, whether this bistro is better then that cafe for dinner with their gf, and blah blah blah... I felt bitter sour (not bitter sweet k) maybe is because my Valentine's experiences was too short -- only twice! The first was in 2007 -- we celebrated a week earlier due to CNY.. The second was hedious as something terribly unhappy happened between us.. And guess what, it never manage to last till the third... :S

That night Mun Wai asked me is there any good place to bring his gf out for dinner... Actually, I was the one who started the topic with him, I asked him "So, I guess during Valentine's you'll be in KL right? Had you plan out the day event yet? Where are you planning to take her out for dinner?" These are the questions that I asked him and the responses from him was "I dont know lah.." He in return asked me what will I be doing that day / night... I told him if there is nothing on that day, most probably I'll be going over to Camp5 for few hours of rock climbing sessions to occupied my mind or will plan something with my other single friends -- wait! How many other single friends of mine that are left for me to date?
  • Lee Ming
  • Jia Yin
  • Jo Anne
  • Chun Ei (I think he's up to something -- trying to date the girl he likes -- so, he's out from the list automatically)
  • ....
I cant think of any others already.. Haha, I guess I'll just sleep to recover all those rest I had took for granted during CNY and last weekend. Oh wait!! I had company Annual Dinner that night!! Ok, I guess I have to work on Valentine's Day :P

Mun Wai asked me, "Dont you feel lonely?" My answer was, "Why should I be?" The truth was, when I went shopping alone or parking myself at Starbucks in KL Sentral -- the word lonely never came to my mind, as I really enjoyed and relaxing myself by walking around and observing my surroundings. Mun Wai always said that I am weird and he said he's worried of my safety.. :P

Oh ya, I saw a very nice Russ teddy bear and a brown hippo at the toy shop today. So, I had decided to go buy them for my own Valentine's present this year -- since I wont be getting anything from anyone :P The bear is around 93 bucks while the hippo only cost 51 bucks. I still had Bernie and Birdie sitting on my bed with a new friend, Posie, a pink reddish teddy bear which I bought with my first Starbucks salary few years ago :)

That day when I was taking bus home (Raub from KL), I was as usual listening to my iPod, then this song played again and guess what, I just couldnt stop the tears flowing down my cheeks... Never knew that it was this hard to be completely healed... Guess I am lucky that I am strong enough to had move on so far...

Love,
Shin :)

No comments: