Monday, February 9, 2009

Busy week again.. :)

"Pung!"
"Kong!"
"GAME!!!!"

These are the words I can hear in my sister's home now -- Mahjong! :P

It's been a tiring day traveling back from Raub to KL and have to work again tomorrow. Let me see what is on my check-list:
  1. Meeting / Discussion with Traffic and CS on Tuesday morning, 10am
  2. Meeting with Metler Toledo on our Maintenance Contract on Tuesday morning, 11am
  3. Planning - CIP and PEPA project on Tuesday afternoon onwards
  4. Cleaning and organizing mailbox on Tuesday
  5. Going over to Subang Gateway for a meeting on Wednesday morning
  6. Training materials preparations on Wednesday
  7. Training session preparations on Thursday for Friday
  8. OMG!!!!! -- > Saturday is ANNUAL DINNER -- has to be on stage assisting on awards giving ceremony by the Country Manager, Sam Leong...
Another busy week but I enjoy it :)

Love,
Shin

No comments: