Sunday, February 22, 2009

A fruitfull week... :)

It's been a hectic week -- the whole week of 16th to 22nd Feb....

Been rushing off the OJB audit report from Monday till Wednesday where I almost come home around 10pm everynight -- IAS Storage Charges project was a lot to be learnt -- CIP project has to be carried out soon and I was the PM (Project Manager) for this and I have to get things ready... Till Friday, we were actually relaxing back in office, not doing anything much but having a fun time at work by ordering in Dominoes for lucnh... :P

Friday went out dinner with Kenneth, and to my surprised this 'big' friend of mine get me a belated Valentine's present -- it was a Italian Doll (he said he asked his friend to buy from Italy -- I think so) and I had placed it in the office. Now my cubicle is almost full with soft toys from people :P

Saturday went back to office early in the morning to work as we all had forgotten to send out a communication informing users that the network will be down and the declaration process would have to be done manually. So, I sacrificed my morning and rush to office to do so. Then after that rush home and get ready for a session of rock climbing in Camp5!! Me, Kenneth, Ker Soon, Hun Ni and another friend of hers climb for around 4 hours when our stomach started to growl and we took our shower and headed for dinner :P

And as for today... I went hiking at Kuala Pilah and OMG -- it took us 1.5 hours to reach the peak and I felt like fainting at the first half of the hike... we were climbing up and up and up non stop!.. But it felt great when you actually reached the top! The worst part came when we were decending. My legs were shaking when going down... And when we were trying to get down a slope with the stupid rope, I hurt my fingers as I sliiped down holding the rope. now my right hand having 4 plaster on -- one on every finger... Haha, I told them not to bring me to hike here again... Bukit Tabur or Broga Hill maybe boleh... :P

Going to bed now... nite nite :)

Love,
Shin :)

No comments: