Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bye Bye Tabbee... :(

I cant stop myself from crying once I got the news from Andy..
"Halo, Andy? So did you manage to find Tabbee??"

There's a pause in my heart when I was asking this to Andy as I am really afraid of what I will hear from Andy soon....
"Tabbee fell down. Dead d....."
My heart stop for a moment -- I couldn't accept what I heard... He's only 2 months old...

I was looking forward to come home after work to play with this little fella.. Part of me were saying that, if I could come home earlier, he might not have fell... Suddenly, I have lost a little buddy to play with, a friend who would cheer me up after a tired day at work..

I started crying in the car... when I reached the car park, I couldn't stop myself from thinking of him, his little cute and adorable face... I couldn't stop myself from imagining how he had fall from the balcony.. oh my god...

Get into the house, I cant forget his little cute paws stepping out from the corner of the hall and ran towards me as if he's been waiting for me to get home and play with him. I still remembered the time I was playing hide and seek with him around the sofa... It was still fresh in my mind of the way he looked at me this morning when I was drying my clothes... His eyes just sparkles and a cute smile.. And now he's gone already...


I miss him so much... :'(
Tabbee....

In grieve..
Shin :'(

1 comment:

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

aiyayaaaaaaa why so sad geeeehhhhhh :'( i dun wanna imagine how it happen also........