Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Reflecting on Life

Since a couple of weeks before, I checked my mailbox almost everyday... the result = no news from any company yet! Erm... this really torn down my faith and motivation to work -- I know I know... I have to be patience and keep my eyes open, but sometimes, I get tired too being in this situation. I have no doubt that I am performing in my work now but I just dont understand why they prefer to retain people who generates such negative energy to the working environment and team rather than keeping me in the circle? I am definately have no doubt on my working performance or attitude towards colleagues.. but it just amazed me sometimes...

Surin texted me last Friday night saying that although Yasmin has rejected my contract renewal but they (Surin and the other managers) are still trying to keep me. To be honest that night I could harldy sleep though I told everyone that I just read his message around 2am.. I lied somehow.. after reading his text, his short text message which should made me feel relieve or convince that they still havent give up on me.. instead, it caused me to have so much bad dreams that night..
I wasnt as peaceful anymore as I think I am...


Inside of me, I am crying already -- thinking why life must be so harsh on me in everything I do. But my head is telling me I have to stay positive and be strong -- not to let anyone under estimate myself as they have yet to know who I am. I have to have faith in what I am going through now and I have to remind myself that I am blessed to have such wonderful people around me that had helped me so much through this hard time...

Kenneth, Mr.Zul, Surin, Nanta, Kwan, Beckz -- Thanks a lot guys! I really appreciate the help in looking out jobs for me.. I owe u guys a big one! :)

So much happened lately in the office -- all about human relationship management :P
What clever moves is it to keep yourself comfortable around people you are working with and as well as what is the strategy to keep people around you comforatble working with you without causing you trouble and hassle and in the same time enable you to perform.. these are really interesting things to discuss about as I believe everyone has their own thoughts on this :)

Yesterday was Uncle Stephen and Bro Jea Farn's Birthday! Happy Birthday!
The day before yesterday was Kenneth's dad's Birthday! Happy Birthday Uncle Chan! :P
The day before again was Evon's ROM (Marriage Registration) -- Congrats sis!



So much happened around me... and it's interesting...
Let me post up some of my happy memories in DHL soon in my future blogs to let you know why it's sad for me to leave... :(

Love ya all so much! God bless!

Love,
Shin :)

No comments: