Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Swimming? Erm....

"Should I go down or shouldn't I?" -- This was the only question bothering me at the moment... Okay okay, you must be thinking going down to where (I'm sure if Arujun heard this, his mind would be fantasizing something else :P)... I was thinking whether to go down to the swimming pool or not..

The fact is that "I do not know how to swim" and this fact has been killing me for years :S Self confidence I guess what the reason that till now I am still lost with this sport :P
No no, not because of the swimwear -- I don't bother how people will look at me also as I dont look that bad what :P... Self confidence here would refer to the lack of confidence on myself in taking up and learning it -- then on how people look and think when they see you holding that swimming board at this age :P

I know I know, learning of course I cant be shy with all these but just cant help it :)
I will go down later and I hope I wont get myself drown ... :S

Love,
Shin (scared of water... joking! :P)

No comments: