Sunday, August 16, 2009

Tabbee -- The new member in the house :)

Went for rock climb at Damai today around 8.30am and I only managed to climb for 2 routes. I had never been there since my last trip 6 months ++ ago and it sort of thrilled me today to be there again. Unfortunately, bad enough, I didn't manage to finish any of the routes as my arms tires easily... shall try again next round :)

It's good to have a cat at home now -- Tabbee -- my bro in law bought him for MYR700 and he's only 2 months old.. :)


It feels great to play with him because no matter how bad the day you had outside with people around you, you come back home and see him sitting here looking at you innocently -- ready to have some fun with you -- all my worries and unhappiness gone away. Its true, I really do love animals especially cats and dogs as they will never abandon me no matter what and I will never feel lonely with them around -- not as complicated and troublesome as human being... :)

Love,
Shin :)

No comments: