Wednesday, July 8, 2009

10km --> completed!

Was feeling a bit reluctant to run earlier this evening but luckily I managed to drag myself down to the gym -- what made me more excited was the gym was vacant! No intruders! Hahaha :P

Started running, I set my mind to only run for 6km today by beating the earlier timing -- the something hits me and was telling me "Dont push yourself -- run the distance first, dont run the timing"... oh ok then :)
Started running with my iPod playing in my ears -- music really distract me from keep on looking at the monitor -- how far and how long have I run.. :)
Somewhere around 3km that I decided today I wanted to complete 10 km instead of 6km! I manage to finish 5km in 38 mins.. My legs was feeling heavy somewhere around my 7km and my mind weaken -- oh no!!!
However, I still manage to complete my 10km at 74mins and 38 seconds... hu... what a tiring session... :P
Was so satisfied with the run -- but there's one mistake I made, I was increasing the speed just to finish it faster -- no good no good... should be consistent, no wonder I felt my whole body aching now :S

Had a great time back in office today... Surprisingly, a lot of people were asking about my contract status today -- Siva asked, Khoo asked, Zul and Harliza asked, Anum asked, Madam V asked, Susan asked... aiyoyo... pening nak jawab :P
Surin just said dont hope too much but always strive for the best :)
I really like this boss..

Was planning to go to jog tomorrow in the park... but then I changed my mind -- was thinking about bowling :P Since my dear wont be able to accompany me for jog tomorrow as he's having dinner with friends then I was thinking maybe I can asked Sree and the others for a bowling session tomorrow :P
Harap harap jadi la... or else I'll come home and watch TVB series :P

Aiyo... body aching d... suddenly miss my dog Popeye so much and especially DoDo (my dog which has passed away 8 years ago..) miss DoDo... She's a labrarador Retriever which is very very beautiful... I have a lot of her photos.. I shall scanned and post it up soon :)

Tired d.. going to FB then I shall sleep... nite everyone :)

Love,
Shin :)

No comments: