Friday, July 3, 2009

Billie the Big Head Devil ...

Woke up this morning with a smile on my face.. was thinking "Was there any sweet dreams I had?" or "Was there something made me happy that I didnt notice?"
Then as I view the text messages in my phone, I found the reason why I was smiling and being happy :) It was a text message I received from Kenneth, he texted me before he went to bed, everynight.. There's something in those messages that made you feel warm and blessed but as always, it's hard to explain...

Khoo emailed me the other day, asking "I heard that you are leaving the company, is it true?" Suddenly this question of his strikes me... I had nearly unaware that I only left 2 months working and having fun with this company, especially my colleagues :S
Been searching high and low for jobs that I am interested and confident in lately, but it was hard. Guess this is another challenge and things for me to learn n life -- it's not always sweet and smooth, we need some challenge in our life (as such) to push ourselves further ahead and to appreciate life more.. So, no worries.. keep looking and may God will always be there to look out new job for me :P Hehehehehe...

I have a new family member, his name is Billie the Big Head Devil :P
It's a toy from Kenneth -- damn cute with his big head and the 2 little red horns (devil's hor
ns la) and a very tiny body... :P I hope I can hug him to sleep at nite but to bad, I'm worried that I will tear off his head :P So, I just place the fellar next to my pillow :)


Went for marathon last weekend and it was fun! Had some volunteering work on Saturday and running for 5km on Sunday morning 7am... exhausted of course but I guess I enjoyed the most of it... Oh anyway, the marathon was called "Standard Chartered KL Marathon 2009" :P

We are preparing for the next "Shape Putrajaya Nite Run" on 25th July 2009. It's going to be a night marathon and am expecting another round of crazy and fun photo session with the gang :)
I will only be running for 5km as I wasnt trained for 10km yet... Furthermore, my legs ache everytime I jogged.. but the pain just goes away when you just be posotive and happy with what you are doing... a smile from him also will be sufficient :P

Evon's getting married next month -- going to register at the ROM. Was feeling excited about it. She invited me to join them at the ROM and I said "sure!" with a big smile :)
We do felt happy for her to be able to find the happiness that one always wanted for... Hope that is the right guy for her to go through the journey of life together..
I told this to Salina yesterday and surprisingly she asked me when is my turn? I turned to her (while she was driving) and laughed "Lama lagi la Salina, I baru je umur 24... at least 30 la"... Then she looked at me and asked me am I sure ar with 30... I just answered her "gurau jer"... The moment will come without you knowing, there's no need to crack your head over it and there is also no harm with the fact that you might be alone till the old days, without marrying anyone. There are tons of possibilities -- just smile and be happy with who you are, this is more important in life :)

There were some other things we discussed yesterday...
Accepting a person of who he or she is, will never be easy... It's all about give and take or compromising. There will always be something that we overlook in a relationship as time pass by, we got comfortable on the way we are living with it already -- forgetting the first thing that actually attracted that 2 person together. Salina told me about her story with Yoep, how they met each other and how hard it was when they are together till they got married and have kids.. It's a very valuable journey which taught me that:
  1. Effective / proper communication method is vital between 2 person -- it will never works out with 2 hard headed people trying to fight who is right or wrong or 2 very soft headed person who just keep quiet and shy away when problem occurs. When one is being emotional, the other must be calm and focus on what's going wrong. It's always easy said than to be done... but at least I am trying :)
  2. Whenever there's anything bothering you in a relationship, always take a deep breath and change your thinking cap from using the heart (emotion) to using your head (logic). I always did this but too bad, I was always the losing one as my head just can fight against the troubled heart of the other :P
  3. Dont raise your voice whenever you talk to your partner -- it's all about respect. Dont shout, scream or whatever as this really hurts the other person alot.
  4. Always be happy and smile :)
  5. And many more............ cant continue.. something is troubling my mind now
Weird enough, as I was writing as these, I felt like crying already... dont know why... i just dont know why... Just felt that it's tough and it's not easy.. I am trying my best, my very best of not giving up...
I told Dilla the other day, I nearly give up when things went wrong that day. I was so scared -- not because of hate or anger, but I was scared when that happened.. It reminds me of my dad.. it reminds me of my dad freaking the whole family out with his anger and abusive attitudes.. I was really scared till I cried.. even till today.. I do not want to go through those anymore..

Sometimes, crying is the best method to soothe the heart... I hope it does, for me now :)

Going back to Raub tonight, driving back alone.. Lonely pulak terasa.. :P

Love ya all... Kwan! Please call me la... you still alive or not?

Love,
Shin :)

No comments: