Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sleepy -- a quick one :P

Lately been having a very weird feeling -- I kept thinking of giving up on things that I am having or doing now -- no matter it's work, relationship, interest, family or anything...
Dont know what caused me to felt this way but I really do hope it goes away soon enough... :S

At last! Manage to get Mr.Zul online... haih, it's never easy to get the opportunity to chat with him -- at times I thought he had forgotten me and had become best buddies with my ex :S Hehehehe... sorry ler I pikir camni.. cant help it la bro :P

Going for jungle trekking tomorrow at FRIM. Who's joining? Let me see -- Zul and his 5 other friends, Shin Khai, Kenneth, Ker Soon and Ken Mee :)
So, today's entry would just be a short one as I am heading to bed already... nite nite guys!

KD -- rindu akak la... meh la keluar sama sama next time... jgn pergi dah kenduri... penat jer :P wakakaka

Kwan -- you book ticket d or not???!!!!

Love & sleepy,
Shin :P

No comments: