Sunday, July 26, 2009

Shape Putrajaya Run :)

Oh... Just woke up after almost 9 hours of sleep -- recovery from the exhaustion I had from yesterday run :P
I was participating in the Fun Run (non-competitive) which is 5km and I manage to complete it in 32 mins -- erm.. 5 minutes of improvement from my gym record :) Was thinking should I train more to improve my endurance and stamina or should I upgrade to 10km? One thing for sure, my mind wasn't strong enough yet and this is the part I have to take care of first :P

Kenneth and the others were running in the 11.5km and Kenneth manage to complete it under 1 hour and 10 mins (a timing for a sick person - fever - not bad not bad) and I'm proud of him.. Faeez and the others did more than 1 hour and 20 mins :)

Ok ok... I need to brush my teeth and bath then... maybe continue to sleep again? wahahahaha :P

Love ya all... :)

Love,
Shin :)

No comments: