Monday, July 13, 2009

What does a woman lies a lot about?

Just got home from a jog at Taman Aman -- today the 5 rounds were so easy, no difficulty at all, was thinking is it because of the iPod that helped? Maybe :) Good thing though so next time I shall put my iPod on and RUN! :P

Was listening to the Fly.FM Rush Hour this evening and the topic that Jules and Prem brought up was "What do women lie most about?" -- Some callers called in and said things which were quite expected such as -- age, weight, relationship status and blah blah blah...
For me, there is one thing that women lie most about -- our feelings. We often cared so much about the things around us, especially how people look and judge us that we tend to say things to please people around at times which we dont really feel that way. Maybe some of you can say that this sounds hiprokrit but it's true. Men do the same too but perhaps no as critical as ladies do. :)

So, I asked myself -- "What did I lied about recently?"... Most of it was a sin that I lied to my mom when she asked me where was I over the weekend.. I was -- the truth = went hiking with Kenneth -- the lie = I was out watching movie :S
The reason behind this was when everytime I share with her what I was doing over the weekend, she was not being supportive and happy for the things I do. I dont find hiking or climbing wrong for any reasons as long as I take good care of my safety and I go with someone I can count on. It wasnt a bad thing nor a crime but.. she just worried without reasons and start accusing me for something that I did not do -- which sometimes, it made me reluctant to share with her what I gone through with work and friends anymore... Sometimes you just hope a person would just listen and be supportive and trust you.. This was something that which I said that we, overall no matter what gender, would lead us to lie...

I used to share these experiences of where I went and who I met or what I do with Uncle Stephen and Auntie Yong or maybe sometimes friends like Kwan or Lydia or Dilla... but lately everyone just seems so quiet... I miss uncle and auntie already.. Lydia also... it's been almost a few months we never see each other... haih :S

Sometimes, women tend to lie how they feel when people ask them "Are you feeling ok?" -- reason being was we tend to prove that we are strong and tough, very often forgetting that we are not as strong and tough as men --> which is the fact! We do not wanted to be look down in any way by the other sex as we had been said to be the 'fragile' one and been judge as the least important.. That's another reason why women lie about their feelings :)

When being asked "Are you ok, or is there something wrong?" -- I tend to answer that everything is fine, although sometimes it was hurting inside or was feeling confused. The reason from me would be -- the less word being spoken, the less harm done. Sometimes, you just never know how that person would react to your answer for that "Are you ok, or is there something wrong?" type of question... Sometimes, I keep silent and try to imagine or think how that person would react to each and every words I would say later on (managing the expectation) -- will that person be calm enough to listen to the problems I am having? Will that person be supportive enough to give good advise / solutions with a logical and positive attitude? Will that person be caring enough to just listen and give me a pat on my back (or a hug from someone that I love) without uttering a word and just figure out the solutions he / she can think of later? Will that person just be darn emotional and start stumping his / her feet in front of me or start screaming her lungs out at me when I said how I feel? Will each of my words that truly came from the heart breaks the friendship or relationship? -- these are all the concerns...

That's why I can truly tell everyone here that I am a person who is very careful with my words -- the politness and proper words to be used with different people.. I do not like rudeness, every words used against me is something that I used to judge a person -- whether he or she is mature enough, still childish, emotional, kepohchi or etc...

That's why some friends always said that I might look talkative or quiet at times, but beware as I am observing... hahaha... this was said by my close friends back in hometown... maybe or maybe not... They said that I am a dangerous creature... Dangerous creature but still want to hangout with me... Who is crazier and dangerous then? :P Hahahaha

My hair at last -- SHORT! It reminds me f my Form 2 photo... I look exactly like that age.. OMG! Surprisingly, Kenneth said that I look cute (blushing) and mom said I look better with this haircut :P
Thank u thank u !

Nite everyone... I planned to go in to office very early tomorrow, maybe around 6.30am.. so I need to have my beauty sleep now :P

Aih... miss my dear d.... :P

Love,
Shin :P

No comments: