Monday, July 6, 2009

Getting Older... huhuhu

Just got back from the gym and I pity myself so much... As if I had grew old so fast that I couldn't run as I did before -- way back in secondary school :S

6km -- I did more than 45 mins. I said to myself "What a shame" :(
Aiyoyo...

Remember the time when I was in secondary with Yuan Xi
n, Mei San and the others.. we were like the queens on the field. Whenever we run, we are running for the district or state. Yuan Xin was the sprinter --> ran for 100m and 200m, Mei San was the long distance runner --> 800m and 1500m. And as for me, Shin Khai --> 200m and 400m and sometimes 800m when I was forced by Mr.Gurdeev :P

The fact is that, it's never easy to get into the team every term to represent your district or state as Pahang is way too big compare to other states.. It's like every sing
le competition on track and fields, there are around 20 to 30 contestant per event -- and almost all of them are very good.. especially the indians in running events.. :S

I only manage to get into the district team for 4 years and the state team only once -- never easy but I had so much fun! Remember my personal best record for 400m was 58 seconds... about 15 seconds per 100m = > 2.5 mins per 1km... aiyoyo... if only I can ran that good nowadays :P

I remembered the time after my motorbike accident --> thanks to the 2 stupid cats (were dating and main kejar kejar across the road :S)... my right knee was crac
ked a bit and until now, I cant kneel down for more than a minutes -- when i stand up after that, I cant stand properly and it hurts.. since then I seldom jog or run anymore... more to brisk walk... as everytime I ran it hurts.. even now, marathon (huiyoh!)... training for it was never easy as it still aches everytime after my jog... just bear with it... :)

The past is the past and guess what, I am enjoying every single thing I am doing now -- jogging, sleeping, laughing and being quiet (in deep thought la) :P
Today someone asked me about what sports I love the most -- without a single delay the images of this sports appeared in my head --> Kayaking! :P
I never had a good opportunity to learn kayak when I was back in Uni ... what I could do was just to watch from a far the students learning by the seaside and enjoying themselves while I was filled with envy and sadness... haih... wish I could turn back time... :S


Felt excited that Kenneth will bring me to Broga Hill this Saturday for a hike. It's been a long time since our last hike together at Gunung Angsi. I hope this one will be another fruitful hike together (and hope I dont slow him down) :P
Cant wait to go! Yay! :)

Below is a pic we had during the Angsi hike... all are FaceBook gang :P


Whole body aching d... macam orang tua pulak... memalukan... haih...
Ok folks... gonna go to bed soon... nite nite

Love,
Shin :)

No comments: