Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Raining.. I love it.. :)

People always say that "the rain will wash away memories.." but for me, the rains will always brings back memories... at least the good and memorable ones :)

It was raining in KL -- thank God for the rains as KL was e
xtremely hot lately. At least it lower down the weather and we can all sleep soundly tonight under the blanket :)
I was in the car with Kenneth.. while he was driving, my attention was directed to those raindrops falling onto the car -- the motion of the raindrops and the beautiful sound it creates... I love raining (though it makes my car dirtier then usual :P)... Suddenly some memories came back to me which I was kinda surprised with them :)

I still remember the first time he brought me to this 'tong sui' stall in Seksyen 17 months ago... it was rainy season too that time but that particular day was a Wednesday and it didnt rain.. I remember that he was wearing a black shirt which he has folded the sleeves into
half up to his elbow and a pair of jeans with his white Nike shoes.. hehe, of course that time his hair was not as short as the way it is now :) I couldnt reall what 'tong sui' he had that day -- either bubur chacha or red bean soup... I was having the 'mak chuk tong sui'... We had a quick but a nice little lite dinner together that day.. :)
I'm missing those moments... I felt blessed that we were having the same tonight -- the only difference between then and now would be the bond builded between us :)
I felt warm to be by his side today.. felt sweet and being appreciated..

I bought him some cakes today -- without any reason. I hope he likes it and yeap, he love them :)
The fact is that I love surprises -- giving and receiving of course :P And I believe that presents or whatever it is, should never comes only during any special occasion -- it should always comes with your heart desire.. That's me... :P


We went to visit some kittens at a pet store in DU... This is the 5th times we went to this shop and I hope the owner wont be mad at us playing their kittens and not buying anything :P
The kittens were so cute and I really really wish I can have my own very very soon... A short hair and cute playful one... grey color with blue eye maybe :P
Maybe one like the below... hehehhe


Browsed through some job posting today and had came across some interesting jobs -- will apply tomorrow hopefully, since Surin and Salina will not be in AM, I would have sufficient time to do my own 'personal' things ... hehehe...
Another 1.5 months to go and I really gonna miss Surin, Salina, Anum and the others... This I would say, is the best working environment for me... the energy, the fun, the crazyness and the openess of each other were the best qualities this team can offer...
A part of me wanting to stay (hoping for my contract renewal) and a part of me was telling me to move on and explore new opportunities ahead of me to grow :)
Some secret were shared between me and Surin yesterday, and I do really hope he meant what he said to me coz it really does motivate me a lot!

Time to continue disturbing Mr.Sree a.k.a brother Sree who is still working in office... pity pity...

Nite everyone... Have a wonderful sleep tonight with this noce weather...Love ya all..

Love,
Shin :)

No comments: