Friday, July 10, 2009

Chic Peas :P

Woke up in the morning -- first thing that came to my mind is to cook the chic peas! :P
I wanted to bring it over as a gift when I had lunch later with Ken.. :)

On leave today -- at least another rest day for me. Had a great rest -- I doozed off around 10.10pm and woke up at 6.30am (realized that I do not need to work today :P) and then went back to sleep till 8.35pm and I said to myself "Aiyoyo, lupa wake him up at 8am!"... But no worries, he will always get up at the time he wants -- not like us, sleep is the best hobby in the world! Hahaha... :P

Something interesting happened yesterday -- a simple survey done by Siva and Melinda during our lunch session: "What you think that makes a man having affair with another woman when he's already in a relationship (married or dating la)?"
Siva was actually targetted me and Salina for that question when suddenly Salina said Siva shouldnt be asking me coz I am not married yet -- Siva said "No no, dont said like that. This girl can answer, you will never know!" --> true enough Siva, I might not be married or have a lot of relationships before, but I believe there are certain things that I understand and went through that no one been there before -- same goes to each and everyone of you who are reading this..

Some of us might have been betrayed in a relationship before -- Some of us might have a miscommunication in a relationship before -- Some of us might not know that our anger problem is not working out for a relationship -- Some of us might have been abused mentally or physically before -- And so much more... I believe our journeys are definately differently from each other, either they help you to grow emotionally or they breaks you just like that -- and thank God that my past taught me and made me realized that I have a better future ahead.

Ok, back to Siva's survey...
Salina answers:
  1. Sex could be the reason -- a man feeling dissatisfied in sex with his partner and found someone who could satisfied him out there
  2. Partner should always spice things up in the relationship especially when the door is closed and the lights is off
  3. Give and take or compromising is the key in a successful relationship
True enough what Salina said and I agreed, but below are my justification:
  1. Feeling dissatisfied can never be and excuse for all the betrayal. If a man feeling dissatisfied with the partner sexually and he opt to go out and get another woman to satisfied him -- does he ever know / asked if the wife is satisfied with his performance on the bed too? This can never be a valid excuse of betraying and breaking up your partner's heart.
  2. Values -- it's a bout values one hold in his or her life. There is no right or wrong sometimes in a relationship but it really about one's values on how he or she looks at things. The man may say it's for his own good (self-satisfaction) but have he ever sit down and think deeply on what impact it will cause to the partner? It's not all about yourself when you are in a relationship (and if you are thinking of a journey together with this person in your life) -- it involves other souls too.
  3. Always remember to think -- before you do something / take a risk, always try to be in one's shoes and think about how would they feel or think if you did this to them and how would you feel if thy did the same to you? I'd been through one who never consider how hurtful the things he does to me and I can tell you here now that, sometimes, always use your brain and not your heart to make a decision. Think before you act..
  4. At the end of the day, it's all about communication. If 2 person are smart enough they will know how to work out that relationship -- the vital ingredients for every relationship are different. Some need to do a lot of talking, some just need to get physical and some might just need some emotional maturity to deal with it. Some couples like to hug each other when things goes wrong. Some just need to be silent and think through it and get peace from it. Some just like to fight over it. Some just prefer to stay away from each other.
  5. I have more to say but I am just plain lazy to type today :P
A friend asked me yesterday through skype "What kind of people that you are scared of or dislike?"... I answer her with a laugh:
  1. I dont like someone like my dad -- always angry all the time, it's like a mental torture staying with him
  2. I dont like people who cheat on me -- they will get their karma soon
  3. I am scared of people scolding me or raise their voice (with anger) to me -- I dislike it a lot as I think it's very immature and sometimes I am afraid that I cant hold myself and I slap that person --> things might got worse from there :P Wahahaha
  4. I am scared of my mom -- I'm scared that she will leave me someday and I have no one to turn to for a mother daughter joke or gossip :S
  5. I dislike people who think himself / herself is so great -- no need to tell who la
  6. I am scared of people who are abusive like my dad -- mental and physical torture :S
  7. I hate people who do not know how to deal with things in a mature way -- what they use is force, violence, anger and self torture!
Ok, my chic peas are almost ready... need to prepare it first :P
Love ya all...

Love,
Shin :P

No comments: