Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Had fun --> Ouch!

Another though week searching for job... My Maxis application has once again (the first time was during my internship) being rejected -- damn! :S
Am now awaiting the others to respond while browsing through more... life is so difficult sometimes.. guess this is the challenge that I need to go through before anything that will come waving at me with a smile :)

Went to FRIM on Saturday and it was indeed a great outdoor day I had for quite a long time. Reason why I enjoyed it so much was because the fact that we (me and the gang) managed to snap a lot of photos -- crazy and sweet photos that is :)

These are things that will remind all of us of the fun of exploring a whole new world with friends and also new friends that you got to know while exploring :) Ken Mee followed us to FRIM last saturday too and I was glad he did. There was a bit of complains about others delaying the trekking up to the canopy walk and what I would say to him was -- "Bro, chill and relax. Have fun. This is not a competition." -- Whenever I am travelling in a group, I tends to make sure everything is happy and OK. Guess those who always thinking of reaching as the first or leaving the others behind would reflect something in their life -- how they are going to deal and take care of their love ones around them.. Key word for the day -- be patience :P


Then on Sunday, Kenneth and I joined Siew's team at the Skytrex, Bukit Cahaya -- It's something like flying fox and obstacles way up high (around 15 to 20 meters from the ground) :) Of course, we had fun there but the excitement and fun I had there was not as good as the FRIM -- I get to know new friends but the Skytrex I wasnt introduce to much people :) Oh, nvm...


Another boring morning... My tentative for today would be:

  1. Skype and disturb Dilla

  2. Skype and disturb Anum

  3. Skype and disturb Susan

  4. Waiting for Kenneth to Skype :P

  5. Finishing up my to-do-list for the day

  6. Copy the applications discussion outcome from the white board -- must do today!

  7. Thinking and strategize for Restaurant City :P

  8. Eating eating and eating (miss Ramlee burger d :(... )

  9. Think of what else to do...

Till then all.. Shall post more photos in here over the weekend as the connection was way lousy in the evening till midnight time :S


Wish me all the best of getting a job ya. Pray pray pray....



Love,

Shin :)

No comments: