Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day = Rainy Day... Where's the sunny girl? Hahaha..

As I opened my eyes, there was this sweet tingling sensation in my heart -- I had a good dream, one that I had been longing on to happen in reality. What I can still recall from the dream was that there were 4 of us, friends hanging out together at Danny's Kopitiam... But I couldnt no longer remember the faces in the dream..

Indeed, I had lots of friends around me -- some from childhood till now and some I encounter during my Uni life and working life nowadays.. Some had been very good friends to me till now and some had just slipped away with their own new life :) I'm glad to still has friend like Ken Mee around coz he's the one I had not lost contact with since I had gone so far away for my studies :) Thanks pal...

I do admit that I had better friendships with they guys rather than some girls -- maybe because sometimes I dont know how to keep up with the ladies as they seems to be so up and trendy and I'm just in my plain jeans and t-shirt. They just look their prettiest no matter when it is and I would just prefer to be laid back and comfortable. Guess I envy their beauty and looks? Haha.. maybe and maybe not.. Guess 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' makes sense to me :P

Today is one of my childhood friend's engagement. Fara is one of those friends I knew since Primary school till now and we keep in touch with each other whenever it's possible. She had been dating her fiancee, Ezany for almost 5 years now and a part of my envy and is very happy for them too. How hard it is to retained a relationship is never easy for everyone to understand unless you had been in one before :)

So far, I have more then 5 friends who got married already. Sometimes silly thoughts came through me too on when will it be my turn? 5 years from now? 8 years from now? 10 years? Or I'll just be with myself all the time? Hahaha... It doesnt really bothers me that much yet. Afterall, marriage is just a piece of paper wth 2 signatures on it -- the emotional and spiritual bond between the 2 persons are more important for me :)

I didnt manage to make it to the engagement coz it had been raining since 6am till now, 12.47pm. I dont have a car and was planning to ride my scooter over -- since it's raining, plan cancelled and I'd drop her a message saying sorry and congratulations too! :) Hope they will make it through till their wedding then I'll definately will attend the ceremony :)

Kind of bored at home since it's raining -- I couldnt bath my dogs or else they will catch a cold hahaha.. I cant do my gardening and maybe I can get hold on some in house chores :)

Rainy day reminds me of Vincent calling me a Sunny Girl. Guess the sunny just not strong enough today that's why it started to rain so heavily!! Haih... :P

Ok, got to have my lunch now! Curry chicken! Yay!

Merry Christmas,
Shin :)

p/s: Happy Birthday to Sim and Hian Chung!

No comments: