Monday, December 8, 2008

Investment = money + money fertiliser! :P --> Money Growth!

The sky just dont seem to stop raining, I think it had been raining for almost 3 to 4 days now. Weather was cold and it caused my cough to become worse. But no matter how bad it was, mum's cooking and soup were indeed healing for me! :P

I dropped by at KL Sentral's Starbucks just now to get a cup of my fav Vanilla Latte before I headed home (simply cant resist Starbucks and I just love it!) and I bumped into someone, a senior back in Uni. His name is Jay (if I'm not mistaken :P) and we chit chated for a while till he asked about Ricky. Without any delay and very spontaneously I answered him, "I dont know, we already clashed (broke up in terms of Malaysian's English :P)"... He then asked me why and what happened but I just told him I dont bother and it's life anyway (Dont want to comment much on this issue anymore or else one day, he will say that I am trying to tell the world that he's the bad guy :P).. Okay, so this Jay guy had my number and he still keep it and guess we'll meet up next weekend, maybe together with some other friends too. I still can recall that he was this most good looking Indian guy in campus where all girls (no matter it's Chinese, Malay, Indian or Others) will have a crush on him :P... OOppppsss! I'm not, I'm the exception but I do think he's good looking -- like those Hindi movie stars... Hahahwakakakak!

He's working as an insurance agent now if I heard him correctly. Talking about insurance, I just got myself a policy yesterday morning (at last!)... through my mom's insurance agent (Prudential) and I had to pay RM250.00 every month for the policy. There goes my pocket money = have to cut down in shopping for clothes, have to cut down in buying books from Kinokuniya, have to cut down in everything... Guess it wont harm to pamper myself once in a while --> buying clothes!! Haha..

Insurance is one method for us to invest our money rather than just keep in the normal saving account or FD. Lately I had been thinking and looking out for ways to do investment. I cant just work and save my monthly income just like that -- it wont grow! I need to seek out some solutions slowly (no rushing) and I will become an investor! Hahaha..

Ok, I'll have to rest and keep my mind fresh for now to analyze all the investment methods taht had in store for me :P

Love and hope you will grow your money soon too!
Shin :P

p/s: Before I go, please spend a little time to visit this url:
http://www.furryfriendsfarm2006.bloglogspot.com

No comments: