Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Lunch = Cancelled... But a great day still :)

Ouch! Our team didn't manage to had lunch together today coz Vachala wasn't free -- she had something on. The lunch was reschedule to next Wednesday, 31st Dec (New Year's Eve) :)
So, what I did was I spent my lunch with Dilla at the KLCC food court where she had McD and I had my Japanese food :P

Earlier a friend had asked me to join him to MidValley for shopping. I wasnt that familiar with the place yet so I insisted that I wanted to go over to KLCC instead. Of course, MidValley has something I cant resist -- The Pet's World -- but I have to say NO this time round coz a quality time hanging out with my buddy is better :)

It was quite shocking that on a usual working day like today, the mall was jam-pack with human (Human? As if I'm not one :P) hahaha.. Maybe because today is Christmas Eve, people are out doing their last minute shopping :)

I did my shopping too -- Giordano. It was a great bargain because they were having this 50% discount on purchase of 2 items and above. So, at first I bought a pair of low raise boot cut jeans which is RM169. Then the girl ask me to pick another item, so I got a blue color stripes shirt which is RM69. Here's the best part of the bargain, instead of paying RM169 + RM69 = RM238... I only need to pay RM119 for both the items... I saved RM119!! Great. If I am a billionaire, I guess I'll buy each of every item in the store! Hahaha...

The ride back to Raub in the bus was tiring, especially when I am carrying home my notebook.. Luckily, I had my Twilight novel with me (so far, I am onl manage to read till chapter 11 due to hectic time at work and exhausted body after work :P), and of course the iPod. After half an hour concentrating on the book, I doozed off... I was then awaken by the vibration of my phone -- it's was a message from Vincent and Dilla. One was asking whether am I sleeping in the bus and the latter was asking how much I bought my Twilight novel.. hahaha... Guess I am lucky today to have them accompanied me (virtually) till I reached Raub :P

Home as usual, is always warm -- a place where I spent most of my childhood with :) Mom at the door welcoming me home will Popeye (my dog) keep jumping up and down when he saw me :).. Last but not least, Baby (my cat) came running in from I dont know where and I lifted him up and hug him into the house.. He was lighter than last weekend I guess and smells good too.. emmm... maybe Mom had just bathed him :)

There's something weird about my cat. Whenever my Mom does prayers in the morning or evening, he will rush over and sit next to the prayer table... Mom said he loves to pray for us (me and my other siblings) too -- for us to be safe and healthy working outside :P

Tonight is Christmas Eve -- tomorrow = CHRISTMAS!! Hereby, I'm taking this opportunity to wish everyone, Merry Christmas!

The Replacement Santa Rina,
Shin :P

No comments: