Monday, December 15, 2008

Sluggish + Annoyed Day = Tired! :P


Feeling a bit sluggish today, maybe because I had my lunch late and was rushing to Kinokuniya for my Twilight novel.

Was a bit disappointed at first when the girl handed me the book -- it was not the cover I wanted. The one I wanted is with the hand holding a red apple, not this movie characters cover. However, as soon as I saw Edward Cullen's face (Robert Pattinson), "Oh well, nevermind, the face worth my 48 bucks!" :)


It has been a long time since my last novel, maybe 2 years ago and what a pity... I should have enjoy my readings as a teenager with all the bewildered imaginations... haha.. I guess it's never to late to start now. I had already started reading Twilight where the Preface was really something I love. The words and the expressions the author is trying tell was nicely put down with words. My heart beats increase as I read on...

So much of a fantasy and let's come back to reality...

Was annoyed and frustrated with some people in the company today. Who they think we are? Some people that work to get your POs for you? Why can't you just get them from the vendors yourself. I have better things to do than all these nonsense. What to do, they rely on us too much.. haha.. Then there were this few annoying emails sent by few person which I wish to knock on their head now!

I recalled something that Yen asked me the other day when I told her that I am going to watch Bolt alone. "Are you crazy? If I were to watch movie or to go anywhere (shopping) alone, I rather stay back at home. I felt embarrassed!" This was what she said. For me, com'on.. What the heck! You dont live for others, you live for yourself! If you are not going to enjoy yourself even when you are by yourself, then how are you going to survive when something happened and you need to face it alone? You hide or you just run away?

I felt 100% comfortable walking alone -- doing window shopping, watching movie, going to the Aquaria or even dining in Chili's or Nando's alone. So what? The differences between being alone and being accompanied by someone is just -- voices. You'll get someone to talk to and laugh with when you're not alone strolling along the road, but dont you realized that sometimes you get a piece of mind when you be alone by yourself?

I love being around with people that know how to have fun and being crazy (of course there are limitations) and I cant denied that sometimes, I am extremely loving to be alone -- where I'll have a piece of mind and relax my soul. What is so embarrasing when you are loving the independence you have? :) For me, it was superb.

Independence here means:
  1. There is no limitations to your ability
  2. You are strong
  3. The courage within you to face the world and challenges are great
  4. You are learning more than imitating others
  5. You make your own life decision -- no one should stop you from anything good
  6. And most of all... it means you love yourself more now...
"Do not under estimate yourself coz everyone has boundless potential" -- this was something i grabbed from Sean's caption in MSN. I feel good reading it...

Prayer for today:
'Hope I will get a peaceful day tomorrow and a sweet dreams with my vampire Edward :P'

Love,
Shin

No comments: