Thursday, December 25, 2008

Killer...

The conversation with him was dreadful... I felt so bad. I felt like I was the killer of something so good... But, it is just so out of my reach..

Once, I had wanted so much for My ex to sacrifices something for me.. sacrifices anything -- either to come over to work in West M'sia or to drop his ego a little bit or whatever.. but it never happened. Now, when there is someone who are willing to do all that for me (maybe), big sacrifices that we all might never think of, my heart just got scared and worried... I don't want to be the one who take away all the happiness from him and letting him to realize the feeling of regrets coming to haunt him later. So, I had explained to him of all the possibilities -- the possibilities of things go wrong.. Hope he just understand why I do so...

Feeling bad now... I guess I'll just dooz-off for the night..

God bless us all..

Love,
Shin :)

No comments: