Monday, December 22, 2008

Weird Feelings...

The song play and I started to feel weird... Weird in the sense that it wasn't comfortable. It was not the feeling I ever wish that I had in my life. I never like it and I never invited it into my life but it just came without warning -- the feeling of.. Being LONELY...

I step out from the train, not the destination I was suppose to go to, but it just a impulse from my head that it moves my body out from the train. I suppose to go home directly after work and get down at Taman Bahagia station, but just 3 stations before it, I arrived at Taman Jaya station.. Without a sense of direction where I am heading to with my iPod still stuck in both my ears, I slowly walking towards the A&W outlet nearby and had a quick dinner there.

As I finished, that song played again.. the song caused the weird feeling to attack me. I felt lonely within myself and started to felt envy when I saw couples holding each other hands and sharing laughter and warmth. A part of me reminded me of something I had before, not necessarily a good one but at least, I shared the warmth before. However, the another part of me was reminding me of something more important and the feelings was stronger... It remind myself not to hurt myself anymore. It tells me that being alone is fine, it could be better than letting people to invade your life again..

Arrggghh... what the heck! I took of the iPod and off it, place it back into my handbag and boarded the next train back home.

These feelings were indeed weird and I dont like it...

Today, we had a special visitor. Her name is Inaz (I think I spelled it correctly), she was the previous co-ordinator for our department. I couldnt recall whether I had seen her before but today (after I had see her :P) it was indeed an eye opening experience! Hahaha..

Her voice was definately easy to be recognized from far. As I see this lady walking into the department, "Oh, so.. that's Inaz?" Hahaha... She dont look like a Malay lady, probably the way she dress is more attractive than any of us in the office. A torquise dress which able to show everyone her hour-glass body shape with a shoulder length haricut -- perhaps she can be attracive to some people (guys) :P

Then there was this fellar (let's call him Mr. SV), he was oggling at her breast while Inaz was talking to him. OMG, I couldnt believe there is such human being exist in my office and I was then more freak out of this guy. Maybe it's a natural response from me, but since that day he stared at me in an inappropriate way, I had been trying to ignore him. When he walk towards the photocopy machine, deep inside my heart I always pray to God "Please dont let him come near me!" Hahahaha... Dont laugh! It always better to prevent than to regret later.. :) But luckily, my signs are enough to make him understand that "Dont go near Shin, she's dangerous!" :P

Haha.. Today Vincent came over to my desk to pass me the screw driver and the HP diary when I was out for lunch with my team and poor guy, he got teased by Ms. Anum again.. haha.. Anum Anum... dont scare my friend away k.. I was guessing, maybe Anum likes him.. hehe... too bad tak sama channel..

Ric sprained his ankel today, and I hope he's fine now. We didnt talk much this few days and it made me felt strange too. :) We are still good friends... good friends that not much could understand... I just hope his ankel wont get swollen and hope he can walk just fine.. Merry Christmas super sexy gentleman! hahaha... I'm sure he'll smile once he read this special phrase.

Dilla, I was kinda worried about her too.. of what she's going through right now. I hope she will be fine soon. I'm not dare to ask much, I just want her to be relax and happy. I will always be there for her if she needed someone to talk to. Promise! :)

Mun Wai, hope he'll be ok soon with his gf too. He's been having this dilemma with his gf's family. I just hope he understand what he wants and dont make stupid mistakes which will make him regret for the rest of his life. 4 years of relationship is never easy -- even for me, 2 and a half years of relationship really needs a lot of strong determination and courage to let it go and most importantly, to forgive it.. I was regret.. Regreted that I had a failed relationship... :)

Ouch.. with all these commotions, I guess I am sleepy already and I am definately exhausted!
Have fun ya all...

Love,
Shin :P



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kekeke..bdk ni...cop2... what song make u felt weird...lagu nya ape?.. shin thanks..i just terlepas that time..haaha..but i'm ok.. its not an easy to be a sister... what ever it is...it's a life.. tc

Shin said...

Adelah lagu tu yang akak bagi dulu... "Officially missing you" -- Ingat tak? Tamia is the singer.. Anyway, just be strong as you always are. I believe it will be over and get better soon. Anything just let me know..