Thursday, December 4, 2008

Com'on... Step a side already

Com'on.. Cool down and talk to me nicely ok? Listen to what I wanted to say first, dont always stop me. I am controlling my patience and don't you try to make me burst!

Hahaha, the above was what I had in mine when I was dealing with Salina this evening. Was trying to do my work but I just dont like how the team works sometimes. Surin will ask me to do this and at the same time, Salina might be craking her head ding the same thing too. So, what's the point of doing double work? I just hope everyone's work is just as clear as water to each other. I hope you understand what I mean here. :)

Basically I have to take over everything regarding applications from Salina, hopefully by Feb 2009. But I as what I was saying, if the person dont let go and let me do it (of course you have to be the couch), how successful the transition going to be? I want to be a good one in handling it, so please dont try to block my way or else I'll be very aggresive! Mark my words!

I need to take my shower and sleep already or else I will become a vampire tomorrow! Hahaha..

Love ya all,
Shin :P

No comments: