Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sold Out!!?? Are you kidding me!?!

I went to the Kinokuniya bookstore to look for the Twlight novel by Stephanie Meyer, but guess it's just not my luck... all of it had been sold out and they need to re-order the book. I felt so frustrated of not getting my hands on any of those novels -- darn it!

I watched Bolt earlier before I went to the bookstore. The story was great! I went alone and the seat I book was indeed great as I got the best seat to view the screen. I had fun watching the animation and hehehe... I cried at the end of the story coz it was so touching.

It was hard for Bolt to accept the reality that he wasnt any Superdog as he thought he always was -- no superpower such as the super strength and SUPER BARK! Hahaha... There's this cat character in the story too, her name is Merlin and I like this character very much. She was a straycat and the funniest part was that she made all these stupid pegions to work for her by getting food (daily) for her.. hahaha... And I dont quite like the hamster character, erm... what was his name... Rhino or Hippo? erm... dont bother..

As usual, today KLCC is still jam pack with human!! But today I saw the Santa Claus! Too bad I didnt bring my camera with me and no friend were around to help me take a photo with Mr.Santa... :)

Merry Christmas ya' all. I'll be uploading my pics of yesterdat outing with friends soon :P

Love,
Shin

No comments: