Monday, December 1, 2008

"Monday Blues" for the first time...

As soon as I opened my eyes this morning, I knew I will be having the worst illness ever (for a working adult) --> The Popular "Monday Blues". I woke up with a terrible sore throat, a headache and a tired body. I was then thinking, "Can I call Surin now and tell him that I am feeling sick and will be at work only in the afternoon?"... Nah, I tell myself that I can handle it :)

When I arrived at the Kerinchi station, I saw a familiar face at the Mamak Shop nearby. I wasn't wearing my glasses that time but his face was kind of easy to be recognized. Let's just call him Mr.M. I smiled and I was glad that at least he had the courage to lift up his hand and waved to me. I still wasnt comfortable seeing him due to what happened earlier... No, no... dont get me wrong, nothing big happened to us, no fight nor quarell -- it was just confession. He is a very nice guy but I have to tell myself that, there is just no chemistry that I can feel between me and Mr.M. When he confessed to me that he like me, I just broke up with my 2 and a half years romance. I guess the time has finally come to set myself free...

It was never an easy relationship. Both are 2 very different person trying to get along with each other. Things I love to do, he dont have much interest in them or he just dont like me doing it. Things he are good at, I found that I will never live up to his standards -- especially in singing. But overall, one of my lecturer @ friend, Mary said to me when I was chatting to her was... it's amazing that both of us (me and my ex) can be attached together for such a long time and the question in Mary's head was that, "How long could he try to control me?"... I was smiling when she said this to me and we all finally realize that in the end, force cant be used on me, it had to be mutual understanding and trust. Guess the relationship doesnt work out is not because of whoever's fault it was, it was just something about "individual's expectation" and "restriction". Mutual understanding wasnt not working both ways, compromisation was not understood, giving and taking wasnt balance and in the end, and out of all these, one just lose faith in another :)

It can be a very good experience by looking it at a positive point of view, but of coure, you need to realized where's the 'error' was so that next time you wont be making the same error again. I had learnt mine, hope he does :)

Few weeks ago, at last I told myself that, I am at last gain the freedom from within my soul to actually do and achieve whatever I wanted to achieve. I picked up swimming classes now to upgrade myself, I started learning how to knit for those I love, and I started to pick up new languages to spice up my life a bit with people around me, easpecially those from other countries -- "Magandang Gabi! Ako ay si Shin!".. hahahaha... This is all I knew... :P

Ouch, I started to cough already. Hope it wont get worse or else I'll be lloking like a vampire! Hahaha...

Have a nice day everyone!

Love,
Shin :)

No comments: