Friday, December 26, 2008

Painting Job by Professional, Shin the Painter!

OH GREAT!

When I started to paint the house gate and suddenly under the sunny and bright sun, it started to RAIN!! Great! But dont worry, I'm still feeling sunny and happy beause... my Baby (cat) was there accompanying me with his weird way of sunbathing.. haha.. This cat never scared of water and sun. He always sunbath under the hot sun and when it started to rain, he dont bother about it till it got heavier.. haha... This is indeed one special cat I have :)

Had a jam-pack day today:
  • 9.45am -- went out to town on my bike (alone with 70mph :P) to withdraw some money and to check my account at the EPF branch office.
  • 10.10am -- arrived at the Registrar Office to renew my IC (Identity Card). The reason behind this renewal was because I had been ask by police, airlines counter as well as my insurance agent to get it change. Why? The photo on the IC just dont look like me NOW! Haha.. I was short hair (boyish look -- Extreme shortness) back then when I made that IC and not my hair is probably 20x longer than it was! Haha... I'm glad at last I had the chance to renew it. HOWEVER! The guy flatten my photo and my face looks rounder as I already is! OMG! Hahaha :P
  • 11.00am -- bump into a teacher of mine when I finished my IC renewal (only manage to get it somewhere in March 2009 :(... ) . We had a long chat on how everyone is, how's life, work and etc. Nice seeing him again! :)
  • 11.45am -- got back home and was having stomack ache -- off go the toilet :P
  • 12.15pm -- had lunch = potatoes and fish and rice ... nyum nyum
  • 12.35pm -- went out with mum to the bank and then headed to the shop selling paint. I bought 3 cans of paint (Citrus Yellow, Rose White and... erm... I couldnt recall the name of the 3rd one, it looks like papaya color :P)... all cost me around RM140 (together with mom's fertilizer for the vegetables :)... there goes my money ... haha
  • 1.10pm -- gpt back home and started to paint the staircases... it was tiring
And now when I had stop because of the rain, guess what... the rain had stopped! Ok ok.. I better get out there and continue painting the gate or else I'll stop entirely.. Haha... Lazy pig me...

There's something keep popping in my mind when I was doing the painting.. I was imagining the time when I was doing house chores with the one I love, it must be lots of fun! Hahaha... silly me.. it will never happen :)

OK, got to go!

Will be back -- painting now!
Shin :P

No comments: